Current Facebook ID
- When you are on a Facebook page and you open DumpItBlue+, it will try to get the Current Facebook ID related
to the page in the current tab.
- It should work for any Facebook profile and even from your Facebook Messenger. It will then display the Facebook ID of the
- You can select and copy the Facebook ID from the textfield.
- It will also try to the determine the profile type of the page and preselect options in the interface.
- You must know that any modification made by this extension only apply to the cached copy of the page in your local browser.
Any modification may be reversed by refreshing the current page.
This function will dump the selected elements from the current page. When dump is finished, results appear in a
new tab as a table. The new tab may be saved as HTML, printed to PDF or copied to a spreadsheet. If the selected option is about
profiles, you can add two more columns: Profile image and current page URL. Actual dump
options provided are:
- Contributors in current popup: From multiple types of pages where you can find comments and replies, it
will dump Profile Name, Profile URL, Profile Image URL and Count (number of times the same profil is founded).
- Likes in current popup: From a list of profiles in a Likes popup, it will dump Profile Name,
Profile URL and Profile Image URL.
- All Contributors: From multiple types of pages where you can find comments, it will open, scroll and
dump all profiles from comment popups.
- All Likes: From multiple types of pages where you can find Likes, it will open, scroll and dump all
profiles from Likes popups.
- Friends in current page: From the friends page in a people profile, it will dump Category
(ex.: Hometown), Profile Name, Profile URL, Profile Image URL and Profile Details.
- All Friends: From a friends page in people profile, it will open a new window, open, scroll and dump all
friends in all available categories (All friends, Hometown, Current city, Folloers, Following, etc.).
- Dump Group Members: From the page Members of a group, it will dump Profile Name,
Profile URL, Profile Image URL and Profile Details.
- Messenger contacts: From the Messenger page, it will dump Profile Name, Profile URL, Profile Image URL.
- Current album: From an album page (people, page, group), it will dump Album name, Album URL, small photo
and small photo URL if small size photos have been selected, page URL, full size photo and full size photo URL if full size photos
have been selected. To save the photos on disk, you must use "Save as" function from Chrome.
- Dump all albums: From the "All albums" page of a profile (people, page, group), it will dump same details
as Current Album function. If you want to exclude an album from the dump, you can use Chrome DevTools Inspector to delete unwanted
album(s) from the page before using the dump function.
This function will hide/show parts of the page. Actual options provided are:
- Top bar: Bar at the top of the page and the navigation menu on the left
- Comments: All the react parts (likes and comments) that appear after each post
- Write comment boxes: All the "Write a comment" where your picture appears with a textfield
You must know that if you scroll after using this function, you may have to use the remove function again. This doesn't
apply to the top bar.
This function will isolate the scrollable area on the page, so you will be able to print it. Scrollable area may be different
based on the current page you are. When you open the DumpItBlue+ popup, it will try to determine the current profile type.
Supported scrollable area are:
- Posts (People or Page): Isolate the posts on the page.
- Group: Like Page profile, the scrollable area may be on different pages like About, Discussion, Item for sales,
Members, Events, etc.
- Event: On Event page, the scrollable area may be the About section or the Discussion.
- Messenger current chat: In your Messenger, this option will isolate the current conversation.
- Messenger contacts: In your Messenger, this option will isolate the contact list.
Even after been isolated, the scrollable area is still... scrollable! You can use the showing/hiding functions.
Other functions provided by the DumpItBlue+:
- Time to wait: This setting option is used with multiple functions when DumpItBlue+ must wait until new
elements are loaded. If you have a slow internet connection or face some problems (ex.: page is not completely scrolled), you
may try to increase this value.
- Open chat in Facebook Mobile: From your Messenger, this function will open the current conversation in the
Facebook Mobile website.