Current Facebook ID
- When you are on a Facebook page and you open DumpItBlue+, it will try to get the Current Facebook ID related
to the page in the current tab.
- It should work for any Facebook profile and even from your Facebook Messenger. It will then display the Facebook ID of the
- You can select and copy the Facebook ID from the textfield.
- It will also try to the determine the profile type of the page and preselect options in the interface.
- You must know that any modification made by this extension only apply to the cached copy of the page in your local browser.
Any modification may be reversed by refreshing the current page.
This function will click on links to expand additionnal content. Actual options provided are:
- See more: These links can be found in some posts where the text has been truncated.
- Comments/replies: With this option, it will expand all the comments and replies.
- More posts: With this option, it will expand all the hidden posts.
You must know that if you scroll after using this function, you may have to use the expand function again.
This function will remove parts of the page. Actual options provided are:
- Blue bar: This is the blue bar on the top of any page in Facebook.
- Comments: With this option, it will remove all the comments and replies that appear on the page.
- Write comment boxes: With this option, it will remove all the "Write a comment" where your picture appears with a textfield.
- Like bubbles in comments: With this option, it will remove all like bubbles that can hide some parts of comments.
You must know that if you scroll after using this function, you may have to use the remove function again. This doesn't
apply to the blue bar.
This function will isolate the scrollable area on the page, so you will be able to print it. Scrollable area may be different
based on the current page you are. When you open the DumpItBlue+ popup, it will try to determine the current profile type.
Supported scrollable area are:
- People: On this profile type, the scrollable area is the timeline.
- Page: On this profile type, the scrollable area may be on different pages like Home, Posts, Community, etc.
Even About page is supported.
- Group: Like Page profile, the scrollable area may be on different pages like About, Discussion, Item for sales,
Members, Events, etc.
- Event: On Event page, the scrollable area may be the About section or the Discussion.
- Messenger current chat: In your Messenger, this option will isolate the current conversation.
- Messenger contacts: In your Messenger, this option will isolate the contact list.
Even after been isolated, the scrollable area is still... scrollable! And you can also use the expand or removing functions.
Other functions provided by the DumpItBlue+:
- Show datetime: When you are on a Facebook, you may find some imprecise time objects like 1y
or 1w. With this function, the full datetime will be diplayed.
- Translate: This function will click on any translation link that could be on the page.
- Open chat in Facebook Mobile: From your Messenger, this function will open the current conversation in the
Facebook Mobile website.
- Disable/Enable images: This function can be use to disable image for the current domain. When you use this
function, the Chrome setting for images is changed and the page is reloaded. The same button is used to enable the setting. This
should not work on all pages.